SPRING SALE 50% OFF - USE CODE HALOFF
- The structure of the Protocol and Procedure Charts
- The meaning of each category
- When to use each category
- Memorising the Protocol and Procedure Charts
To book a session with Karen visit her appointment page www.karenbest.as.me
I know how important it is for many of you to connect on a more personal level with the instructor, therefore I am offering one live group online Q&A as part of this package. If any questions pop up, write them down and once completed contact me to find out the next date you can join me for a live Q&A.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Be confident in your understanding of the structure of the protocol & procedure chart.
- Be confident in your understanding of each category of the procedure chart.
- By using the tools in this course you will be able to memorise both charts by heart.
- You will increase the accuracy of the yes / no response.
- You will gain better results with your clients/case studies.
Get started now!
“This is exactly what I needed, thank you Karen. I loved Fundamentals, the 4 days flew by so quickly, but with so much information my brain kept stumbling over how to correctly use the categories and sections of the charts. Now I have clarity plus I know both charts off by heart.” - AP, Massage Therapist
“Karen is so amazing, full of knowledge & patience. The way she explains everything is so easy to understand”. - AR, Music Teacher
“I would attend any courses taught by Karen. I find her instructions easy to comprehend and easy to understand.” - LS, Yoga Instructor